Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introduction

Hi! We are from Secret Base of Otaku, an open community for sharing lots of Otaku stuffs such as Anime, Manga, and Doujin. Not only that, we would also like to learn Japanese language and culture together in an interesting way. Hopefully we can get in touch with our readers with lots of fun. ^^

We consists of four admins, each specialized in their own subjects. Well, just say it specialized interests (LOL):
  • ~Hanabishi~
Hajimemashite, I am admin ~Hanabishi~. I choose this name from my first action anime Flame of Recca. Well, maybe some of you already know, the complete name of character I use is Hanabishi Recca, He is the main character of the series.

I love anime so much, why? because I can learn a lot from anime about life, love, friendship, and many more. My favorite genre for anime is real life and action but it doesn't mean that I only watch that genre. My top 2 anime is One piece and Clannad (especially AS), still can't find the third yet.

I also like to learn Japanese language but not good yet, I have trouble with memorizing the vocabulary and the letter -____-.

Well, I think that's all introduction from me. Yoroshiku!
  • _Rinnosuke
I'm admin --Rinnosuke--. I choose this nickname the same as a character from Touhou Project, Morichika RInnosuke, the only male in Gensokyo. Therefore, I'm a fan of Touhou Project, not a big fan though. I like how the game test the player to get real serious despite only being a 2D vertical-shooting game. On the other side, I like how the fans all around the world making all the Doujinshi based on such game. Starting from art works, music videos, creative 3D videos, to other fan games.

Not only Touhou, I also like moe stuffs from Anime, like an all-girl anime series (LOL). I don't really like manga because I prefer the moving animation.

I also like to learn Japanese language more intensively. Right now, I have learned the Katakana and Hiragana, while in Kanji I still not going anywhere -__- I think I only grasped like 50s Kanji letters.

I hope I can give useful information to our readers ^^
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!!
  • --Kagayaku--
Namae wa Kagayaku. Hajimemashite. What about u?. I have the real name that has meaning "Shinning", so I choose this nickname which in Japanese language has meaning same as "Shinning". I like japan culture. It begin when i went to japan, even when i was a baby LOL, but my family like japan culture too, so it influence to me. Even when i was a baby, i still little bit remember about Japan.

And now, not only japan culture, i also like Anime and other stuff from Japan, such as Manga, Visual Novel, J-Movie and J-Music.

Nihongo? Little bit. I also still learning, especially from Anime and stuff what i mention before. I more focused on conversations. Sometimes, i use the Nihongo in my family.

I just followed the pattern what used Rinnosuke to introduce myself. LOL

My specialty is Japan Culture.

Yoroshiku.

  • _ukyotaro__
Well, Hajimemashite, my name is Ukyotaro. That name is the combine of 2 words, Ukyo and Ryutaro. Ukyo is one of character in AMNESIA, and Ryutaro is main character in Kamen Rider Den-O. They both have multiple personability, maybe same as me (sometime become good guy, sometime become bad) :D

I have less "General-Otaku-Science" and japanese vocabulary than other admins of SBO, but they have less Heisei Tokusatsu (from Kuuga to Wizard) and Mecha (specially Gundam) science than me. Thats the reason why they need me become admin of SBO, LOL .

I want to share about that, and also "implicit lessons" of Anime series i watched. Sometime i share my condition and hope, represented in anime image. I'am also collect anime OST's (usually i download them at zippyshare, link provided from animeost.info)

Maybe, thats enough for introduction of me. Yoroshiku.

No comments:

Post a Comment