Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love Live! New Year Concert 2013

(Also visit my other blog here http://bit.ly/19WivZL)(The author is the same)


Keywords: love live muse μ's concert 2013 torrent download honoka kotori umi maki niko nico eri hanayo rin nozomi english subtitle ass mkv files batch dhr raws love echo team ank raws

Love Live μ's made a concert on new year 2013! I'm very pleased to hear that so I downloaded it from nyaa torrents.

[720p][DHR-Raws][Batch]

[1080p][DHR-Raws]

[1080p][DHR-Raws][Batch]

[1080p][LoveEcho!&ANK-Raws]

I actually downloaded the concert using torrent from LoveEcho!&ANK-Raws one, but I found later that the subtitle (.ass file) is on chinese (OMG -_-). So I made the english version of it.

English Subtitle (.ass file)
[EDIT 25/10/13]
If you're having difficulties due to fonts, please download this font pack from LoveEcho: http://bit.ly/HiuMPY
And at last! LoveEcho subs part 3 is out! I'm gonna work on it when I have some free time. Look forward to it guys ^^
[EDIT 14/12/13]
Sorry for the long wait, everyone. I almost forgot about this blog LOL. And there you have it, v1 of part 3.

(Note: the subtitle above has been only tested using mkv file from [LoveEcho!&ANK-Raws] as the main video. It has not been tested yet using the mkv file from other like [DHR-Raws].)
[EDIT 29/09/13]
I have made sure that the subtitle file is suited for all the video above. Enjoy.

My translation skill is not yet good enough though, so I'm sorry if some translation is off the way. And please give some comments to correct myself. I will gladly accept them.

Change log from LoveEcho! subs:
  • Added the credits for English sub (affanw and the internet).
  • Removed emoticons from sub.
  • Changed the Japanese subs to Romaji subs.
  • Changed the Japanese subs position to upper screen.
  • Changed the Chinese translation to English translation.
  • Changed all fonts to Arial.
  • Changed the Song Sub and Song Title font size to 40.
  • Changed the Casual Talk font size to 52.
  • Changed the vertical margin for subs to 40.

For song translation and romaji, I used the scripts from honya-ch.com and love-live.wikia.com for easier input. But for those who didn't have the english translation I used the help of the mighty Google Translate ^^ with a little change to match the context, of course.
Details:

Part 1
  • Wonderful Rush (honya-ch.com)
  • Bokura no Life Kimi to no Live (honya-ch.com)
  • Yuujou No Change (honya-ch.com)
  • Mermaid Festa Vol 1 (honya-ch.com)
  • Mermaid Festa Vol 2 ~Passionate~ (love-live.wikia.com)
  • soldier game (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Kokuhaku Biyori, desu! (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • afterschool NAVIGATORS (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • listen to my heart! (love-live.wikia.com)

Part 2
  • Blueberry Train (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Yuuki no Reason (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Jun'ai Lens (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Koi no Signal Rin rin rin! (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Someday of my life (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Darling! (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Kodoku na Heaven (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita! (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love (honya-ch.com)
  • A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re! (honya-ch.com)
  • happy happy holiday (honya-ch.com)
  • Love marginal (honya-ch.com)


Part 3
  • Diamond Princess no Yuuutsu (honya-ch.com)
  • Love Novels (honya-ch.com)
  • Mogyutto "love" de Sekkin-chuu! (love-live.wikia.com)
  • baby maybe koi no Button (honya.ch.com)
  • Snow Halation (honya-ch.com)
  • Aishiteru Banzai! (honya-ch.com)
  • Natsuiro Egao de 1 2 Jump! (honya-ch.com)
  • Oh, Love and Peace! (honya-ch.com)
  • Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life (Encore) (honya-ch.com)

7 comments:

  1. thank you for these! especially the subs :D will definitely wait for the part 2 and 3 ^^,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm currently working on the part 2.

      As for the part 3, I can't seem to find LoveEcho release for it so maybe it's going to take a while, or I'm just gonna make the sub file only for the song. ^^

      Delete
  2. Can it be downloaded using phone? >< i downloaded using my phone.. But it cant open ;-; and i really wanna watch it
    Help ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have the permission to get some subtitle ideas for a few short video clips I plan to make from love live concerts?

    I'm going to add credits to you for some help in positioning and for some translations (like what they were saying at Mermaid Festa 1 which I couldn't figure out on my own). And 99% of the translations I'll be using are from the wiki. just need some help in subs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. teria dividir os videos em partes pequenas de 400 megabites,é difícil para mim baixar com apenas 1mg de internet

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to add the subs?Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

    ReplyDelete